Online Cyber Security Short Term Certification
Course by HKCS Foundation - 2022
India is in need of 5 million Certified Cyber Security professionals at this point in time. About 350% growth in cyber security positions to be open in 2021-2025.
The HK Cyber Security Foundation is hosting 3 months Short Term Certification Online Course on Cyber Security by industry experts powered by cyber security researchers, and technology partnered with HKIT Security Solutions,, which is an authorized cybersecurity auditing company to Top Industries of India.
The foundation organizes a Short term Course under the leadership of Dr. Harsha Thennarasu, Ph.D (Info Sec) who has an experience in over 500+ cyber security audit projects across PAN India and Overseas.
The mission and vision of this foundation are to offer free cybersecurity industry-ready education for underprivileged government students. This foundation has been appreciated by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India. Also, the organization aims to spread across all other states in India. The foundation also offers placement consultancy and advisory for students who have completed these courses.
The 3 Months Short Term Course covers a mix of fundamentals of cyber security and advanced topics,
- Introduction to Computer Basics
- Network & servers
- Cloud Infra & Cloud Security
- Computer / Laptop Security
- Network & Server Security
- Website Scanning and Security
- Mobile Security
- E-mail Security
3 Months Online weekend Course conducted on Saturday and Sunday from 3 pm to 5 pm, Designed specifically for working professionals.
Anybody who is interested in learning Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security (above 10th Standard) is eligible as the course starts from a basic introduction to Cyber Security to Advance Cyber Security Topics.
The Short Term Certification Course has no Additional Fee and charges only the cost of hosting, event management, Industry Expert Trainers Fee and application processing chargers will be collected and the amount collected by the non-profit foundation will be utilised to educate the underprivileged Government college students. (refer to hkcsfoundation.org) for more details on the course and certification program contact us.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The workshop conducted by HK Cyber Security Foundation is for informational and educational purposes only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Cyber Security Auditing and Penetration Testing.
- Do not attempt to violate the law of the Indian Government and other Legislations. Penetrating the Website and Application without prior notice of the concerned stakeholder or the owners is illegal.
- HKCS Foundation will not be responsible for any illegal actions.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.