Online Workshop on Cyber Security by HKCS Foundation
Registration ends by 5th of September 2020
India is in a need of 5 million cyber security professionals at this point of time. 350% growth in open cybersecurity positions in 2020-2021
The HK Cyber Security Foundation is hosting a 2 days online workshop on Website Penetration Testing by industry experts powered by cyber security researchers, technology partnered with HKIT Security Solutions, who is an authorized cybersecurity auditing company by the Government of India (CERT-In).
The foundation organizes a workshop under the leadership of Dr. Harsha Thennarasu, PhD (Info Sec) who has an experience of over 500+ cyber security audit projects across PAN India and Overseas.
The mission and vison of this foundation is to offer free cybersecurity industry ready education for underprivileged for government students. This foundation has been appreciated by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India. Also the organization aims to spread across all other states in India. The foundation also offers placement consultancy and advisory for students who have completed these courses.
The 2 days workshop covers a mix between fundamentals of cyber security and advanced topics such as OWASP Methodology, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment, and techniques for Cyber Security Professionals. The workshop flow has follows
- Reconnaissance – Discovering and Identifying Vulnerabilities including but not limited to Version Discovery, Form Validation, SSL security, Security Headers etc.
- Scanning – Using opensource and Proprietary tools such as Nmap, ZAP, Burp, SQLmap, Nikto etc. and the use of Kali Linux Operating System.
- Penetration Testing – Identification of in-depth issues, vulnerabilities based on tools output as per OWASP 2013 & 2017.
- Reporting – Writing Executive Summary, Calculations of Risk Table based on Severity, Observation, Impacts and Detailed Recommendations along with CVE, CWE references and Conclusions
- The workshop conducted by HK Cyber Security Foundation is for informational and educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Cyber Security Auditing and Penetration Testing.
- Do not attempt to violate the law of the Indian Government and other Legislations. Penetrating Website and Application without prior notice of the concern stake holder or the owners, is illegal.
- HKCS Foundation will not be responsible for your any illegal actions.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
2 days online workshop (8 hours each day with 1 hour lunch break and 2 tea breaks).
Anybody who is interested in learning Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security (above 10th Standard)
The workshop has no fees except for the hosting, event management, application processing chargers Rs.1000/- per person and the amount collected by the non-profit foundation will be utilized to educate the underprivileged Government college students. (refer hkcsfoundation.org)
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: +91-9980906440 &
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here