Online Workshop on Mobile Applications Security Testing
On 21st and 22nd November 2020
India is in need of 5 million cyber security professionals at this point of time. 350% growth in open cyber security positions available 2020-2021
The HK Cyber Security Foundation is hosting a 2 days online workshop on Mobile Security Testing by industry experts powered by cyber security researchers, technology partnered with HKIT Security Solutions, who is an authorized cyber security auditing company by the Government of India (CERT-In).
The foundation organizes a workshop under the leadership of Dr. Harsha Thennarasu, PhD (Info Sec) who has over 500+ cyber security audit projects expertise PAN India and Overseas. He is also a Cyber Security Auditor for Aadhaar Enrollment Application (KA).
The mission and vison of this foundation is to offer free cyber security industry ready education for underprivileged Government college students. This foundation has been appreciated by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India. The foundation aims to spread across all other states in India along with placement consultancy and advisory services for students.
The 2 days workshop covers a mix between fundamentals of cyber security and advanced topics such as OWASP Mobile Methodologies, and Vulnerability Assessment, and techniques for Ethical Hackers and Cyber Security Professionals. The workshop flow as follows
- Reconnaissance – Discovering and Identifying Vulnerabilities including but not limited to Version Discovery, Form Validation, SSL/TLS Security, Security Headers, etc.
- Scanning – Using opensource and Proprietary tools such as MobSF, Burp, Nikto, etc. and the use of Kali Linux Operating System.
- Vulnerability Testing – Identification of in-depth flaws, vulnerabilities based on tools output as per Mobile OWASP 2013 & 2017.
- Reporting – Writing Executive Summary, Calculations of Risk Table based on Severity, Observations, Impacts Detailed Recommendations along with CVE, CWE references and Conclusions
- The workshop conducted by HK Cyber Security Foundation is for Educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Cyber Security Auditing and Penetration Testing.
- Do not attempt to violate the law of the Indian Government and other Legislations. Penetrating Website and Application without prior notice of the concern stake holders or the owners, is illegal.
- HKCS Foundation will not be responsible for your any illegal actions.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
2 days online workshop (8 hours each day with 1 hour lunch break and 2 tea breaks) Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Last date for registration is on 21st of November 2020. The course will begin on 21st and 22nd of November 2020
The changes to the dates have been made with the considerations of the participants
Who can attend?
- Anybody who is interested in learning Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security (above 10th Standard)
- IT Professions and Students with any Background
The workshop has no fee except for the hosting, event management, application processing chargers Rs.2500/- per person and the amount collected by HKCS Foundation a non-profit organization which will be utilized for the education for underprivileged Government College Students. (refer hkcsfoundation.org)
Email ID: info[at]hkcsfoundation[dot]org
Phone: +91-9980906440 & +91-8073704982
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here to register